Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dazzle Review

Title: Dazzle
Author: Amber Garza
Genre: YA/Fantasy
Pages: 355









The Blurb: Sixteen-year-old Delaney Scott possesses a special gift. Ever since she was a child she has known about her calling and the duty she’s expected to fulfill. However, all Delaney wants is to be normal. That’s why she is drawn to Sam. He can offer her the life she’s always desired. Only Sam has secrets of his own. Secrets that are deadly. Secrets that can change everything.



My Review:  Dazzle is one book that took me by complete surprise. I was completely taken over by this story. I immediately started having reactions to the characters: Delaney is so strong willed and independent; then there is Micah, who comes off as kind of jerk. But I get where he is coming from as he just wants to protect Delaney and everyone else that he loves. Sam, well he was the character you love to hate, yet I discovered I had a soft spot for the guy. The story itself is just amazing; I could not put this book down. As I sat reading Dazzle, the story just came alive for me as if I had been transported into it. I can honestly say that Amber Garza has a way with words as she totally swept me up into the story. I am an avid reader and often find myself lost in a book as I travel its pages, and Dazzle is one book that I would gladly get lost in again and again. I am eagerly awaiting book two in this series! 
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment