Saturday, October 6, 2012

New at This

I am pretty new at this blogging thing. Now I have visited several blogs but I have not had one of my own. I am going to use this blog as a way to review the books I have read. Please feel free to follow and add comments. I also would love to read and review books for authors who maybe looking for reviews. I love books and reading. I do have a favorite genre which is historical fiction however, I read everything I will give you truthful, helpful, and complete reviews. So if any of you out there are interested in the books I have read or just checking out my blog I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Can you please send me your contact info- you won my giveaway of BEFORE VERSAILLES. Come see here: http://enchantedbyjosephine.blogspot.ca/2012/10/winners-announced-for-before-versailles.html

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete