Monday, July 22, 2013

Rock N Roll Promises Review

Title: Rock N Roll Promises
Author: Ambear Shellea
Genre: NA/ Paranormal/ Fantasy
Pages: 123












The Blurb:The beginning of a new existence. The creation of a whole new animal.

Fulfilling a promise leads to searching her soul, her past, and the one night that changed her life forever...
Young, vibrant and with her whole life in front of her, Anna is looking forward to ringing in the new year at her favorite bar. Dressed to the hilt, ready for a great night, she meets Sebastian - tall, mysterious and handsome. Her one-night stand turns into a one-life exchange! 
The beginning of a new existence...
Anna finds her new life holds more than even she knows. It promises rock n roll, sex, love, secrets and a new set of rules. She embraces her new found self and learns to adapt. Anna, and her best friend, Paige, move back home to the states and live as normally as they can. As they say, best laid plans. Life has a different idea and yet another set of rules. Rules that even she breaks.

My Review: Bang, and the race is on this story leaped right off the pages from the moment I first started reading and didn't slow down even to say goodbye at the end. I was so sure that this was a story that I was not interested in reading that I didn't want to give it a chance. Boy what a mistake I would have made. Rock N Roll Promises is so full of everything packed into one big punch that leaves you toppled over wanting more. The characters are so well written that I could see them clearly in my mind. Anna is not some silly school girl with a crush. She is a force that will knock you off your feet and leave you wondering what just happened. Paige (the best friend) well she has a few secrets of her own that may just leave your head spinning. I will leave you to wonder what this story is truly about as it's not for me to tell but, it is for you to read for yourself. This book turns out is definitely my cup of tea as I anxiously await the next in the series.
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment