Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lethal Circuit Review

Title: Lethal Circuit
Author: Lars Guignard
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Pages: 344







The Blurb: Michael Chase is a twenty-six year old backpacker, a recent college graduate, an amateur. He flew to Hong Kong to find his missing father. Four hours later, he's running for his life. The Chinese Secret Police want him dead. The Conspiracy wants him dead. And the one person who he thinks is on his side, may want him dead too. If Michael is going to live, he'll need to find a hidden piece of Nazi technology lost since World War II. And he'll have to do it before anyone else. Because if he doesn't, a little plutonium is going to be the least of his problems.

My Review: I had a little bit of trouble getting into this story at first as I kept trying to keep everyone straight however, once I realized that there was a reason for this then the story started to come alive for me. Lethal Circuit is fast paced book with no shortage of action. As Michael Chase goes from one adventure to the next never missing a beat.Searching for his missing father turns into a race for his life. I for one am glad I gave this story a chance as it turned out to be an action packed adventure that never left me wanting for more. Lars Guignard does an amazing job of leaving you wondering what happens next and who is the good guy and who is the bad guy as you turn the pages of his non stop thrill ride.
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment