Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Traz Review

Title: The Traz
Author: Eileen Schuh
Genre: YA
Pages: 202





The Blurb:One girl, one undercover cop, one dangerous gang…

Thirteen-year-old Katrina is desperate for an adventure, something to numb her pain and loneliness. When Shrug, a giant biker from The Traz gang, asks if she wants a ride, she makes a reckless, life-changing decision.

Vulnerable and grieving, Katrina becomes a target for the gang's abuse—and there's no way to escape. Until she meets Chad, an undercover cop with rich brown eyes, a gentle chuckle and a plan to rescue her.

Only one problem. Someone is keeping dangerous secrets from them both.

My Review: The Traz is  book that left me feeling like I was dealing with a spoiled rotten little girl who felt like the world owed her something. She proceeded to do things in her own way regardless of the consequences. Then she meets the undercover cop and becomes in love with him. He sees her as a little sister and makes her some promises. She then falls into some really bad crap with  the gang and finds herself not wanting to deal with what has happened.
I did truly enjoy the story it had a lot of twists and turns that I was not expecting. I will be honest and say that Katrina's character ruffled my feathers a little and I wanted to scream at her several times. Even with that said though I still liked reading The Traz and think there are several others out there who will as well.
3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment