Friday, August 30, 2013

The Garden of Eden Review

Title: The Garden of Eden
Author: L.L. Hunter
Genre: YA Paranormal/Romance
Pages: 74








The Blurb: Eden Daylesford is a sixteen- year old Nephilim girl stuck smack bang in the middle of a war between angels and demons. And the bad thing is, she shares both of their blood.
When her mother takes her to the Michaelite Sanctuary in London to try and get rid of the deadly trait that has started to appear - one that hasn’t been seen in a long time. It could stop Eden from forming any sort of relationship with anyone, including the tempting Asher. Eden has no idea just how powerful she is.
Will she learn to embrace her new ability and accept her new role, or go back to her old life of an ordinary human teenager?

Will she be tempted?

My Review: The Garden of Eden is a great start to a what could be a wonderful well rounded series. I was totally into the story it is a grab you by the seat of your pants pay attention kind of  book. I enjoyed the characters especially Eden and Asher. I was a bit confused by the story and I think had there been a little more back round to it there would be less confusion. Over all I completely loved the story and am looking forward to learning more about The Eden Chronicles. I can't wait to see where L.L. Hunter takes us next. 

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment