Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Come Back To Me Review

Title: Come Back To Me
Author: Melissa Foster
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pages: 318









The Blurb: Tess Johnson has it all: her handsome photographer husband Beau, a thriving business, and a newly discovered pregnancy. When Beau accepts an overseas photography assignment, Tess decides to wait to reveal her secret--only she's never given the chance. Beau's helicopter crashes in the desert.

Tess struggles with the news of Beau's death and tries to put her life back together. Alone and dealing with a pregnancy that only reminds her of what she has lost, Tess is adrift in a world of failed plans and fallen expectations. When a new client appears offering more than just a new project, Tess must confront the circumstances of her life head on.

Meanwhile, two Iraqi women who are fleeing honor killings find Beau barely alive in the middle of the desert, his body ravaged by the crash. Suha, a doctor, and Samira, a widow and mother of three young children, nurse him back to health in a makeshift tent. Beau bonds with the women and children, and together, with the help of an underground organization, they continue their dangerous escape.

What happens next is a test of loyalties, strength, and love.

My Review: Do you believe in fate, destiny, undying love? Tess Johnson had all of that until one day it was all was gone. How do you make your heart believe that the love of your life is gone never to return when all you know is that your heart goes on yearning. These where some of the questions I had as I began to read Come Back To Me. I had no clue how someone could live with that kind of heartache. The further into this story I got the more my own heart ached and I was a blubbering mess. This book is one of the best love stories I have ever read. It had my heart from the very start and I'm still not sure it has been let go. In my opinion Come Back To Me will forever be a timeless love story.  
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment