Monday, October 19, 2020

Review - Listen To Me By Kat Green

Title: Listen To Me

Author: Kat Green

Published: July 2020











My Review: Listen to me is haunting twisted tale that will leave you reeling until the very end. Ten yrs ago on her sixteenth birthday Sophia disappeared without a trace from her own party, her family and friends have no idea what has happened to her. Kim, Sophia's best friend is determined to find out the truth. Will she discover the truth and at what cost? Everything comes at a price including your own sanity. When the answers finally start coming everyone is shocked at the results and closure is no closer than the day it happened. This story is one psychological thriller that took me to the edge of my seat and kept me there right up to the very end! Listen To Me needs to be on everyone's Halloween thriller book stack!

A Stellar 5 Stars!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment