Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Princess Evangeline and Prince Zander reviews



Princess Evangeline and the Fiery Fiasco

Is a great story about a princess and a dragon.A very misunderstood dragon.Princess Evangeline sets out to figure out what's going on and discovers more than she knew. I loved the story and have every intention of sharing it with my granddaughters. 



Princess Evangeline and the Dragon's Den
Another winner in my book Princess Evangeline is back and this time she's not so good. I really love the messages set to this story and how there is a lesson to be learned. I enjoyed this book.






Prince Zander and the Resolute Robot

Prince Zander is a very interesting story about a prince who does nothing for himself and has a robot who does it all. Until one day the robot stops and Zander is left to fend for himself. Does he do it? Can the robot be fixed? You'll have a great time finding out how this story ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment