Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fragile by Veronica Short Teaser



Here is the buy link: http://tiny.cc/fyamox

Blurb: They say to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Whoever said that didn't have a family. It should be keep your friends close and you family closer. After all its family who can hurt you the most. I needed change, I needed a new life. Getting a job at a large hospital in another state was the way to do it. A way to get away from my old life, from the people who destroyed me. Working at a large hospital was a way to keep busy and to not procrastinate on my broken life, my old life, and it was working, until I met Rick Harvey. It started out as a favour for the mother I despised, but turned out to be something so much more that happened so fast, it knocked me on my ass. All I wanted to do was work my way up in the law firm I work at, make sure that my father is proud of me and doing well himself and to meet a girl that wouldn’t break my heart. That was the plan until I met Dr Lucy Jackson, my mother’s favour. Call her to make sure that she was ok, settled in. When that didn’t work out in the way that I had hoped, quick and easy, I was asked to go and see her, to make sure that she had all of her arms and legs. Big mistake. One look and I was a gonna. One look and I could see that she was fragile. As it turned out our story would be fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment