Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trusting You Review

Title: Trusting You
Author: L.P. Dover
Genre: Romance/Suspense
Pages: 250








Blurb:

I trust you … 

These are the three words that Melissa Ashford wishes she could say to someone; to the one person she can fully give herself to and not worry about being betrayed. Being twenty-eight years old and divorced from a cheating ex-husband, Melissa enjoys her freedom … until one night when she finds herself indulging in a one night stand that changes everything. 

There’s something about the alluring Brett Walker that has Melissa feeling things she’s never had with any other man. These feelings not only scare her, but push her past her limits as well. Just when she begins to open her soul to this new love, their bond is put to the test by jealousies from the past trying to break them apart. 

It’s not only Melissa’s trust that’s put on the line, but Brett’s as well. Will their love be strong enough to get them through the lies? Will Melissa finally be able to say those three words she’s been dying to say? I trust you … 

My Review: Fanning down the flame of my crimson face as I quietly ponder a cold shower because this book is MUY CALIENTE ( very hot)! Maybe a call to the fire department nah that will make blush even more!Trusting You is a  great book that may leave you a little warm after reading it. The character's Melissa and Brett were totally meant for one another. His smoldering eyes wow! They both have some baggage that needs to be dealt with and post haste before it comes crashing down on them crumbling the life they could have together but it all comes down to TRUST! L.P. has done it again! I could sit here all night and sing you the many praises I have for L.P. I am a huge fan of her work and this book is no different. I can't sit here and tell you that I will for sure love every book she writes because then I would be biased and I am not that. L.P. Dover is just one of my favorite writers. I am just saying L.P. if your ever in Iowa stop on by will have some sweet tea! 
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment