Monday, February 17, 2020

Review of Cupcakes and Casualty By Kat McGee





My Review: Cupcakes and Casualty is quaint and cozy mystery that will keep you guessing until the end. While there were a few places in the book that I got tangled in what character did what and who was who. I still found the book enjoyable and sometimes comedic. I enjoyed the characters Aunt Cee Cee being my favorite. Even though she's not the main character she brings in some fun perspectives and is a true southern witch! The story winds around the murder of tour guide Lewanda Gail and spins it around everyone in town having you find out that Lewanda was not so liked by everyone. Then it leaves you trying to figure out if you really know who did it. A fun quirky cuddle up read. Give it a read.




















No comments:

Post a Comment