Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Elemental Fae Academy (Book One) Review


Author (s): Lexi C. Foss & J.R. Thorn


My Review: Book one of the Elemental Fae Academy can not be consumed fast enough. I wanted to know more with every turn of the page. Every facet of the book held my interest and had me cut off from the reality occurring around me . It is a whirlwind of a story with very real to life characters. . I got lost in Exos and Titus the hottest things happening! Claire (main character) really has her hands full on the hotness scale with these two. Exos and Titus keep it pretty steamy most of the time. Now that's not the only thing going on in the book there are lots of other adventures that take place but I will leave them up to you to discover on your own. Elemental Fae Academy is fulfilling, adventurous, butt kicking, steamy and a complete whirlwind that will leave you begging for the next book to come along! So scoop up this series, grab a drink, sit back and hold on for the ride because it's sure to be a good one! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment