Monday, July 2, 2018

Daughter of Death Review






Daughter of Death is an amazingly full story of paranormal romance.I couldn't put this book down! I loved the roller coaster ride that brought this book to life for me.
The main characters in this story were so real I fell in love with them. I loved that Eve is a strong woman who could handle her own. She had mad fighting skills and a heart of gold. 
Xai was a character that just made me have that love hate relationship with. All I know is that that all the characters in this story were written so well I felt like I knew them all.
Daughter of Death is full of so many elements it was like being right there in the story. Things between Xai and Eve, will leave you  on the edge of your seat wanting more as soon as you begin this book. I couldn't get enough of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment