Monday, December 30, 2013

The Keeper Rebirth Review

Title: The Keeper: Rebirth
Author: O.L. Ramos
Genre: Paranormal/ Romance
Pages: 323










The Blurb: When Klein divided the supernatural community and threw the gauntlet down, Liz and crew warned everyone. They watched and did their best to protect the world. No one could have counted on the sadistic vampire's plan, and no one could be ready for it. 

Now, the world is drowning in the vile Hela poison. Supers are panicking in the streets, old forgotten legends have reemerged expecting the end of the world, and the long dreaded end might be upon all of us. 

Liz is finally together with the tortured Vincent, and they’re genuinely happy. But the two may never know true bliss. The great lie, the world behind the veil, might be revealed. 

If that happens, not even Michael, nature's favorite werewolf, may be able to restore the balance. 

But there is something else that is emerging from the mask of mystery. Two ancient enemy forces are about to fight a war; their battleground? 

Earth itself.

My Review: The day I had waited for finally had arrived I had my own copy of Rebirth to read and I could not wait any longer. As I began I knew that my anticipation and anxiety were high as were my expectations. The first two novels in The Keeper Series were awesome I only hoped that it had carried on to the third novel. I cautiously began reading in hopes that my heart nor my dreams of this book would be smashed. I continued reading and my pace and pulse quickened. I had to know the whole story I had to make it to the end I had to know if any or all of my questions had been answered. I finally finished and as I tuned off my ereader I realized that I had been blown away yet again by OL Ramos! Rebirth was everything I hoped it would be and a thousand time more than I expected. I was so excited for Lizzy and Vincent and of course Michael and Mary. The characters were just as lovable as before and I could not have wrote them any better if I tried. Vincent still held fast to my heart and Michael was like coming home to an old friend always excited to see you. As for Lizzy well she was still as spunky as ever she had a tale of her own still yet to weave. Mary was and will always be truly beautiful inside and out. Each scene only made me want to read more and love the book that much more.  This story was nail biting grab you by the seat of your pants thrill riding fun! Battles were fought ferociously and truths were revealed that could break and ruin it all and yet I pondered would balance be restored would the world finally be saved and had my questions been answered or was there more to this story yet to be told. I can't answer that for you as you must find out for yourself. I will say this though if there is more to this story to be told bring it on Mr. Ramos I'm ready, willing, and able to take it on! 
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment