Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Death Knows My Name Review

Title-Death Knows My Name
By-Casse NaRome
Expected Publication Date- July 16, 2013
Published By- Soul Mate Publishing
Genre-Adult Paranormal Romance













Blurb-

MAYNE ST LECLAIR has spent her adult life closed off emotionally from the world around her. She learned very early on that those who get close to her end up dead. She knows she is cursed, but what she doesn't know is why.

ECTAIN “ERIC” EDECK knows the pain he has caused Mayne but the connection is undeniable. Can Mayne get passed the hurt and fall in love or has her heart been broken too many times?


Is death playing some sort of cruel joke on Mayne St LeClair or is watching her suffer breaking Death’s heart?

My Review: What do you do when everyone you have ever loved has been taken from you and you feel like you are the one to blame? You lock the door to your heart and you throw away the key. The rest of the world is kept at arms length so you can't hurt anyone and they can't hurt you or that's how Mayne thought. Mayne is a girl who holds nothing back she is a tell all type of girl as she figures she has nothing more to lose. Then Eric walks in and all bets are off all Mayne knows is that she needs him but doesn't understand why. Will she risk the chance of opening up that door again? Will she risk her heart for what she knows she wants? 
Death Knows My Name is one romance that will have your head spinning. I for one am glad I chose to read this book it isn't your grandma's romance that's for sure. It is one book that had me full of emotion and not sure what side I was cheering for. I loved the fact that there is a little bit of action in there just enough that makes you want to throw a punch or two yourself. I can tell you that this book is worth a read and that Casse Narome is a talented writer I would highly recommend any book she writes! 
5/5

3 comments:

  1. It makes my day that you enjoyed Death Knows My Name. :-D *super tight awkward hug* Thanks for sharing me on your blog.

    Casse NaRome xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not your grandma's romance??? I'm in, lol!!! Great review and great blog! I've been nosing around...bwah-haha ;)

    ReplyDelete