Sunday, November 25, 2012

Read Me Dead Review

Title: Read Me Dead
Author: Emerald Barnes
Genre: YA
Pages:363








The Blurb: Alexia Wheaton’s problems go beyond picking a dress and a date for homecoming.

For seven years, Alex has lived with a painful memory - her parents' horrific murder. As the sole witness, she has kept quiet to protect herself, but when the local newspaper reveals her secret, Alex is plagued with fear that her parents' murderer will soon find her - and silence her forever.

Alex is catapulted into a race against time to save her own life and bring her parents' murderer to justice.


My Review: As I sat on the edge of my seat waiting for what awaited around every corner with the turn of every page the thrill of suspense clung to every word in Read Me Dead. I found myself trying to figure out the "who done it" if you will with every new chapter. I could not put this book down it became an obsession of needing to know how the entire story played out and of course if any of my guesses of who the murderer was were even close to correct. Emerald Barnes did an amazing job of keeping me on the edge of my seat and she is an author that I will soon being reading more from as I so am enjoying her writing. I can honestly say she has made a fan out of me. I hope you will take a chance and let the suspense of Read Me Dead make a fan out of you as well.
 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment